Celebrating 6 months – give away
6 months ago I published my first post on my blog, which was very exciting and turned out to be the beginning of something very special for both me and my SO (he may be behind the scenes but you have no idea the amount of work he does to help me make all of this true, it literally would not be possible without him!). And to celebrate this event I am preparing a give away which you can enter in three easy-peasy steps:
- Subscribe to my blog.
- Like my page on Facebook.
- Vote by leaving a comment on the blog under the recipe(s) of your choice. You can vote as many recipes as you like – the sky is the limit!
The prize, of course, has very much to do with cooking:
- 4 colourful spatulas – because one can never have too many!
- a 60-minute timer shaped like a cow (look at how cute that is). Moo!
- a non-stick cooling rack for baking and decorating
- a set of 5 measuring spoons (ml)
- a slick and elegant electronic scale
- 4 silicone ice pops, you’ll be able to create your own ice lollies from scratch!
- a decorative pastry roller, to take your pies to a new level
Terms and conditions:
- From the most voted recipe, all voters will be entered into a raffle and there will be one winner.
- Due to logistics, the give away will only be sent within Europe.
- Votes will be taken into account starting today 26th March 2018 at 8:00 CEST until 26th April 2018 at 00:00 CEST.
- The names will be raffled on: https://www.sortea2.com/sorteos. The winner’s name will be published on 30th April on the blog.
Good luck to you all!